FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion     
[HQ] State Of Decay'

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Videos Games J.O Index du Forum :: Autres :: Le Bla-Bla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
heacarli

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 08:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] State Of Decay' Répondre en citant

State Of Decay' > shorl.com/hylytrajodifo

State Of Decay', instructions not included

10cf746e54
Support was dropped in favor of the new version. The open, sandbox world develops in real-time, shaped by your actions, dynamically generating content based on your choices and the ever-increasing zombie threat. But after you hit around 20 zombies ( which will take you around 30 seconds to do) your car engine starts to smoke and if you kit more zombies, the engine catches on fire and the car explodes+The graphics arn't that good and when you turn your camera in any direction, this wierd bluring affect happens and it just makes the game annoying to look atI get that some that they're trying to make this game intense, where when your survivors die, the die for good and you have to live with that, and some people might love that ( I this is you, then you might want to get this game). This game was great, but I cannot play it and I think it's absolutely that the developers/publishers won't migrate players to the newer version or at the very least release a patch so I can play the game that I PAID FOR. Retrieved 2013-06-26.

Get help Have questions you cant find the answer to? Get the help you need. Retrieved 2013-06-03. Read more > Quick Links About Weapons Vehicles Points of Interest Undead Labs Featured Article State of Decay (formally codenamed as Class 3) is a 3rd personzombie-survival/action game developed by Undead Labs and published by Microsoft Studios. If I die as a character, chances are that it's my favorite character since i like to play as that character. ^ "State of Decay for PC - GameRankings". The XBLA version of the game was released on Wednesday, June 5, 2013, and the PC version followed up in November 5, 2013 Read more. Page not found.

carrie diaries s01e10billboard 100 2010legend of korra fulldrake my views from the 6command and conquer pc gamecommandos force strikeita mkv captain americaGameMaker Studio is_safe:1dvd wwe 2014ace ventura: pet detective (1994)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 08:22 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Videos Games J.O Index du Forum :: Autres :: Le Bla-Bla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
     Videos Games J.O: Forum sur les Jeux vidéos en rapport avec les J.O!